Friday, February 5, 2016

250-259: Pastors and What They Do

Dr. Tournier talked about how working people are sometimes too tired to pursue creative endeavors, and that's my situation right now in the busy season of my job, so I'm cheating on the 250s and doing my research remotely. Here's a peek at our church library's holdings in that category: mostly sermons and training for pastors and other church workers.

                                                                                                                                                   I have read my share of sermons, so I checked out my public library, found and ordered this instead:



Now that's something that I can relate to. A few years ago I was reading books about youth ministry; now it seems like I can't get enough of aging and death. Circle of life and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment